2016년 4월 5일 화요일


How did she change her round face to sharp v-line face?

Became v-line face without bone surgery!

She had Power-v (removing fat around the face and tightening the skin), Buccal fat removal, Mask V, and Fat injection on the forehead.




 Why! Did she visit TL Plastic Surgery Center? 

I often hear that if i am angry. People think i am unkind person. But actually i'm not angry or unkind. It is because of my  saggy cheek and double chin that make my face look sad. Whatever i do to remove the fat on my chin, nothing helped me to lose the fat.









She had Power-v (removing fat around the face and tightening the skin), Buccal fat removal, Mask V lifting twice for the sagging skin, and Fat injection on the forehead.



AFTER 6 MONTHS
Look how she changed

 Surgery day 
I was really nervous. Even the staffs and nurses could feel i was nervous. They tried to make me calm down. 
When i was on the surgery bed, i directly fell asleep after i hear the nurse that i will fall asleep.



 3 days and 5 days after surgery 
Swelling is always maximized 2 - 3 days after surgery. Look, i'm really swollen after 3 days.
 On the 3rd day, i was able to remove the bandage.
I think i already could see the effect. 



 10 days after surgery 
I'm wearing the pressure garment everyday. 
I'm really amazed with the result. I could have this sharp jaw line without bone surgery. 
I'm really satisfied! Yay!! ^^



 2 weeks after surgery 
I had some bruising on the leg where the doctor extracted fat for fat injection.
I thought the bruise will remain long time but it disappeared already.
I'm really happy to look at the mirror because of my small and sharp face. 



 3 weeks after surgery 
It has been 3 weeks already.
I feel like the pressure garment gives getting slimmer effect. So i'm still wearing the garment as much as possible.
People say my surgery was really good choice. Hehe



 2 - 3 months after surgery 
I got secondary fat injection. 
I can feel the fat survival rate is better than the first injection.
It looks very natural.


 6 months after surgery 
It has been 6 months!
The fat and other surgery effect still remained on my face. 









Mobile : +82-10-8402-0070 / Office : +82-70-8120-0361
Kakao/Line : reginatl
tlpszx@gmail.com
www.tlplasticsurgery.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기