2016년 1월 22일 금요일

Revisional rhinoplasty + 3D zygoma reduction + bodylong facial contouring + Genioplasty + Power V-facial contouring








Why did she visit TL Plastic Surgery?


I often here that the features on my face is not harmonious since i was young.. and it hurts a lot.  I was thing maybe it is because of nose so i underwent rhinoplasty but it makes my face look more unbalanced. I started to hate my face after my first rhinoplasty. I didn't want to take selfie anymore and i could feel i became so negative minded person.  Therefore, i decided to do some surgeries done in my face again.













BEFORE SURGERY







AFTER SURGERY



3 days after surgery It is very swollen unlike my expectation. I put ice pack time to time so it makes better for the swelling and pain. The splint will be removed on 7th day. i already want to see the nose.



1 month after surgery



It has been a month already. I had numbness on the jaw area but it is getting better now. The doctor explained about the symptom before surgery. And i feel comfortable to move my mouth. Major swelling of my nose has subsided so i can already see the result which i'm really satisfied. It means if the minor swelling disappear, the result will be better and better it will take more than 6 months though. As the time goes by, my face is getting smaller. Yehey!  



3 months after surgery There was big difference after 1 month but now, it is stage of getting natural. My nose looks natural since the minor swelling is subsided. It is not so obvious in the picture though. People around me keep telling me i'm getting prettier. 






5 months after surgery It is finally 5 months post operation! So i got power V-facial contouring. I had a consultation with Dr.Jung one of the head doctor of TL Plastic Surgery and he could give me good trust from customized procedure. It was done quick and i could leave the clinic after i wear the garment. I didn't feel any pain. 
8 months after surgery It has been 3 months after Power V-facial contouring. People tell me and i also feel my face became smaller and sharper. I could feel stings for few weeks but they are disappeared already. I don't see any scar but can feel little part when i touch. I want to keep this result forever. :)








 HOW IS SHE NOW? 








BEFORE&AFTER






Mobile : +82-10-8402-0070
Office : +82-70-8120-0361
Kakao/Line : reginatl
tlpszx@gmail.com
www.tlplasticsurgery.com




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기