2016년 1월 26일 화요일

Jasmine's surgery review♥

Hi!
This is Jasmine.
I'd like to share my surgery review. :)

I had Double eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty.

I really hated my small eyes and hump nose which makes strong appearance. 


This is the picture before surgery. Do you see what the problem is?
I was always willing to have sweet and adorable appearance but i was scared to think about plastic surgery because i never have been to any surgery before.
 How did i decide to do a surgery, then?
I met one of my friends few weeks ago and i was really surprised.
She had rhinoplasty and facial contouring surgery in TL Plastic Surgery and the result was really successful.
In the first place when she told me that she will have a plastic surgery, i actually told her to not do the surgery.
It was my bad. She became sooooooooooo beautiful and she told me the surgery was done very safely.

So i could be brave after i listened from her and finally i decided to undergo eyes and nose surgery! It took long time though. ^^;  


This is my picture 3days and 5days after surgery.

As you can see in the pictures, i had bruising and swelling. But as i see other patients, my case wasn't so bad. 
The nurse said the swelling and bruising are individually different.

I had double eyelid surgery incision method with ptosis correction + epicanthoplasty + lateral canthoplasty, and rhinoplasty with hump removal.

The doctor said i have weak muscle on the upper eyelid which makes my eye opening power weak and much Mongolian fold that covers the inner side of eyes.
Also, my lateral side of eyes was short so. 
For my nose, you the hump on the nose made strong appearance like a man. 
So the doctor will remove the hump and place an implant for the bridge and make tips with my septal cartilage.




It is 7 days after surgery.
Look much better, right?
The swelling and bruising maximized up to 3rd day and it started to subside very fast afterwards. 



  
It has been only one month but it looks natural already even without make up.
Do you see the change?
I got much beautiful eyes and nose. :)



I already forgot my face before. hehe
My boyfriend didn't like plastic surgery before but now, he loves the result. haha





I do not regret having a surgery but i just regret why i just had my surgery so late.
I feel my life could be much better if i made my surgery earlier.






Do you see the change? 

Thanks, TL Plastic Surgery!!! ♥♥




 My BEFORE&AFTER 











Mobile : +82-10-8402-0070
Office : +82-70-8120-0361
Kakao/Line : reginatl
tlpszx@gmail.com
www.tlplasticsurgery.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기