2016년 3월 10일 목요일

I had facial contouring (cheek reduction, squared jaw reduction, and v-line chin surgery), fat injection on the forehead, and epicanthoplasty and many thing has been changed in my life. :)

I had facial contouring (cheek reduction, squared jaw reduction, and v-line chin surgery), fat injection on the forehead, and epicanthoplasty and many thing has been changed in my life. :)





This is my picture before surgery. I felt my jaw is getting bigger and more squared from few years ago. I thought it is because i like to eat something chewy so i stopped eating squid which is my favorite food and tried to get a massage. But i didn't see any effect. I even lost fat on my face by aging and it made my face look more squared.

I often hear that i will look pretty if i had small and v-shaped face. And it was always bothering me whenever i look at the mirror. 


I really hated my protruding cheekbone, squared jaw and round chin


I'v never been a pretty girl in my life.

So i finally decided to have a surgery to be pretty!






I had a consultation with Dr.Kim, Ji-myung. He explained details of the surgery and how will be the surgery result. I became more brave after the consultation with him. 







Look, the pictures are right after surgery and after 3 and 5 days after surgery.
It is swelling a lot but i think it is not swollen that much compared to other people.




I still have swelling this time but i think i already could see the difference.
The cheek bone is disappeared and my face doesn't look squared anymore.
Also, i got volume on my face by fat injection.
My eyes got bigger by epicanthoplasty removing the mongolian fold.





Yey! It had been only one month and my face got already v-line!
Do you see the swelling has subsided even just by one week?
I only need to wait for the minor swelling to be subsided. :)
I already appreciate Dr.Kim.




Wahh, time flies!
For 2 months, i feel the minor swelling is all subsided. 
I got no more protruding cheekbone, squared jaw and round chin.
I don't need photo shop for my selfie anymore. 





I feel like i got new life!
My friends get surprised because i became so pretty.
I am so busy to share my surgery story with people.
I'm so happy everyday and TL plastic surgery made it!




My recovery process.

* The surgeries i had :
Zygoma reduction for protruding cheekbone
Mandibular angle reduction(Bodylong squared jaw reduction) for squared jaw 
Genioplasty for round chin
Epicanthopalsty for mongolian fold
Fat injection for sunken face



My plastic surgery before and after

Mobile : +82-10-8402-0070
Office : +82-70-8120-0361
Kakao/Line : reginatl
tlpszx@gmail.com
www.tlplasticsurgery.com


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기