2016년 2월 23일 화요일


The girl who hated her round face

How she became a perfect girl


Name: Jennifer
Age: 23
When: March, 2013
Part: Facial contouring, Eye/rhinoplasty, Fat grafting 





BEFORE & AFTER







WHY! DId she visit TL Plastic Surgery?


My simple and flat face, nobody thinks i'm pretty.
The part i mostly hated was my face shape.
People think round face looks young but my face is more like squared and i really don't like it.
I had rhinoplasty before but it is still ugly and my eyes look sleepy.





What surgery did she receive?









I had a consultation with Dr.Choi. He kindly explained the surgery details. He recommended fat grafting for the sunken area which makes my face look flat, double eyelid surgery to make the eyes more defined, rhinoplasty revision for my ugly first surgery result, 3D zygoma reduction to reduce the protruding cheek bone, and body long squared jaw reduction to be V-line face. :)







AFTER SURGERY
Look, how she got changed.



After 3 days

I'm trying to be positive minded.
The reason why i'm happy even it is super swollen is to think to see my final result after all the recovery. I hope the swelling will subsides fast.







After 7 days

Look, it has been 7 days.
I went to the clinic to remove the cast on the nose. I feel way better. It is not the final result yet, but i already like the nose shape.












After 2 weeks

I start my day with looking at the mirror to check how much swelling subsided. hehe
No more bruising!












After 2 weeks

Do you see my face getting slimmer? 
Slimmer face with the pointy nose, it is the ideal face that i was always willing to have. I feel i became more feminine after surgery. 




AND NOW





















Mobile : +82-10-8402-0070
Office : +82-70-8120-0361
Kakao/Line : reginatl
tlpszx@gmail.com
www.tlplasticsurgery.com


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기